OUR MOBILE APP AND TECHNOLOGY
SONAD uses a proprietary system to deliver digital content via any audio track. Using inaudible sound codes, files of any kind such as video, audio, and documents can now be sent via any sound wave.
The content of any broadcasting platform which includes an audio track can now be enhanced by accompanying digital content.
Watch our video to learn more:
Valuable contextualized digital content can be delivered to mobile users as they watch TV, listen to the radio, shop in a brick and mortar store, enjoy games at stadiums or participate in any public event.
• Broadcast digital content directly to phones.
• Collect engagement analytics and attribution data.
• Test response to promotions in real time.
• Create an actionable second-screen experience.
• Transform listening or viewing into a dynamic and engaging smartphone experience.
• Leverage cross-platform advertising.
• Embed codes with real-time contextualized digital content into sound tracks.
In Public Arenas, Trade Shows, Shopping Malls and Stores
• Reach customers at malls, stores, showrooms, or during public events via PA systems.
• Deliver digital content and announcements mall-wide and tailored to specific stores.
• Send coupons – QRs, barcodes or text – to phones for use at checkout.
• Provide public with access to on-the-spot help or inform them during emergency situations.
SONAD users can
• Receive promotions and exclusive content while watching TV and listening to the radio.
• Distribute digital content via sound codes on their mobile device.
• Participate in contests and sweepstakes during radio/TV shows, podcasts, or arena events.
• Vote or respond to polls and questionnaires.
To see SONAD in action, install our mobile app on your phone and play these sample ads on your computer or play our animated video on your computer while the app is active. The video includes sample sound codes which will send content to your phone at different points of the video – click on the icons to explore.
Sign up and then login by using your email address and password.
The star revolving around the SONAD logo indicates that the app is running.
To pause the app and stop listening to advertisements, click the logo icon and the app will enter stand-by mode (the mic picture in the top-right corner of the screen will be crossed out). All other functions such as search, history, etc. will still be available to the user.
ZiPPR Fleet is a game included with the SONAD App. Tap the 'ZiPPR' button at the bottom right corner to access the game. SONAD can still pick up sound codes as you play.
A SINGLE MOBILE APP WORKING FOR ALL
SONAD allows broadcasters to reach their audiences where they pay most attention - their phones. It also gives the users a convenient access to the latest information about products and businesses, along with exclusive deals, and exclusive digital content - all in a single app.
our vision is a novel way of delivering
contextualized content with no interruptions!
______What is Sonad?
*Audio Barcode and Communications Protocol (ABCP)______
is SONAD’s proprietary technology. Patent pending.______
All content on Sonad.io is subject to the License Agreement______
Redistribution of content on this site is strictly prohibited______
© Copyright 2016 Sonad, Inc.______