MOBILE APP AND TECHNOLOGY
SONAD is a mobile app using proprietary audio barcode technology for advertising and distributing content.
SONAD technology embeds inaudible code in any TV, radio, or public address audio track for delivering complex digital advertising or information directly to smartphones, engaging customers in real time.
SONAD users never miss a number to call, email address, website, or an exclusive offer – as they watch TV, listen to radio, shop, or enjoy the games at stadiums or public events.
• Broadcast content directly to smartphones.
• Collect engagement analytics.
• Test response to promotions in real time.
• Create an actionable second-screen experience.
• Deliver contextualized TV and radio advertising via inaudible sound codes.
• Make listening and watching a dynamic and engaging smartphone experience.
• Leverage cross-platform advertising.
• Embed codes with contextualized information into sound tracks.
Public Arenas, Trade Shows, Shopping Malls and Stores
• Reach more customers while advertising at malls, stores, showrooms, or during public events.
• Create SONAD content and announcements mall-wide and tailored to specific stores.
• Send coupons – QRs, barcodes or text – to smartphones for use at checkout.
• Aim customized advertising at walk-in customers.
• Provide customers with access to on-the-spot help or inform them during emergency situations.
• Respond to promotions and make purchases while watching TV and listening to radio.
• Redeem on-the-spot discounts.
• Order tickets during movie previews.
• Quickly respond to “first-to-call promotions” during radio/TV shows, podcasts, or arena events.
• Vote or respond to broadcasted polls and questionnaires.
ZiPPR Fleet is a relaxation game included with the SONAD App. “Intro“ on the game’s main screen links you to its detailed description.
Install the SONAD app on your phone and let it listen to some of the sample ads on your computer.
Sign up and then login by using your email address and password.
You can also login through Facebook.
The star revolving around the SONAD logo indicates that the app is running. Synchronize the app with its database by clicking the icon at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
To pause the app and stop listening to advertisements, click the logo icon and enter the Stand-by mode; the mic picture in the top-right corner of the screen will be crossed out. All other app’s functions such as search, history, etc. will still be available to the user.
To see SONAD in action, play on your computer an encoded video on this page: a number of icons linked to contextualized information screens will appear on your phone one at a time – click on each to explore.
SINGLE MOBILE APP WORKING FOR ALL
SONAD allows advertisers to reach, and cross-reach their audiences where they pay most attention - their smartphones. It also gives the customers a convenient access to the latest information about products and businesses, along with exclusive deals - all in a single app.
our vision is a novel way of advertising –
contextualized non-disruptive advertising
______What is Sonad?
*Audio Barcode and Communications Protocol (ABCP)______
is SONAD’s proprietary technology. Patent pending.______
All content on Sonad.io is subject to the License Agreement______
Redistribution of content on this site is strictly prohibited______
© Copyright 2016 Sonad, Inc.______